Facts and Figures
Williamson County CSCD Facts and Figures
● The staff of the Williamson County CSCD (excluding the residential facility) currently consists of 32 Supervision Officers, 7 Caseworkers, 12 Support Staff, 3 LCDC Counselors, 3 Pre-Sentence Investigation Officers, 6 Court Officers, 3 Pre-Trial Release Officers, 6 Administrative Staff, an IT Director, Budget Director and a CSR Director.
● Of the 32 Supervision Officers, 18 officers supervise specialized caseloads. The specialized caseloads consist of Sex Offender (4), Ignition Interlock (6), Substance Abuse (2), Special Needs (1) DWI Court (2), Sanction Officer (2) and Electronic Monitoring (1).
● The Central Texas Treatment Center employees 7 LCDC Counselors, an Intake Coordinator, 3 Supervision Officers, 2 Support Staff, 3 Administrative Staff, 17 Residential Monitors and 3 Kitchen Staff.
● The Department currently supervises 4,931 offenders. Of these 2,722 reside in Williamson County or adjacent counties and report to one of our three offices in the county (Georgetown, Round Rock, Taylor). The remainder (2,209) reside elsewhere in the state/country and are supervised by the county/state of residence.
● 2,476 offenders are on felony probation (50.2%), while 2,455 are misdemeanants (49.8%).
● The average regular caseload size is 111 offenders. The ignition interlock caseload average is 92, while the sex offender caseload average is 50. The substance abuse caseload average is 36, and the caseload for the Special Needs offenders is 28.
● In FY 2011 the Supervision Officers conducted over 45,000 office visits, 5,846 field/home visits and collected and tested in excess of 24,000 urine samples. Only 2.6% of the urine samples were positive for drug use.
Collection of Court Ordered Fees FY 2011
Community Service Restitution (CSR)
Number of Offenders
Total Hours Performed
Cost Savings to County Tax payers